NanoVMs is currently seeking Sales Engineers in San Francisco, CA. In this position you will be the technical representative for NanoVMs products and services in the Enterprise Sales organization.
This is a hands-on tech role. You are not just flashing a slide deck - you have to help integrate for large organizations. Experience seeing the entire lifecycle from conception to design to technology evaluation to pilot program to implementation to maintenance and support is crucial.
We're looking for customer-facing hands-on technologists with a track record of success to join us in locations throughout North America and Europe.
- Working with customers, partners, and prospects to understand and propose solutions
- Manage technical sales process for numerous customers day to day
- Map customer requirements to current and future offerings
- Own the technical sales process from introductory meetings (net new sales) through post-sales (customer satisfaction, up-selling, and subscription renewals)
- Educate prospects on the business value of NanoVMs
- Drive progress towards successful sales, in concert with Account Executives
- 5+ years technical experience plus 5+ years customer facing experience
- Hands-on, technical, problem solver
- Unix/Linux expertise a must (networking)
- Comfortable working with, most importantly listening and having technical discussions with customers
- Experience with public speaking, and giving pitches
- Programming languages: Go, Bash
- Datacenter operations: provisioning, capacity planning, network design