NanoVMs is looking for Account Executives.
As an Account Executive on the Sales team, you are responsible for generating new business and understanding the specific challenges that both prospects and customers face.
This job is a full-time, on-site position.
Coffee's for closers.
- Manage complete sales process from prospecting to close, developing strategies to build pipeline, qualify and close leads, and grow existing customers
- Collaborate effectively with internal partners including sales engineers and support engineers, customer success, and product managers
- Partner with prospects to understand and assess opportunities
- Demonstrate ability to use data and insights to overcome objections and craft a compelling solution
- Build long lasting relationships with prospects as a trusted advisor
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and renewals
- Achieve goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly Competitive and Entrepreneurial
- Existing sales experience of IaaS/PaaS products and or security products
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Passion for sales and technology
- Experience using Salesforce, Outreach, Connect&Sell, etc.
- 1-3 years of technology sales experience (this is basically a requirement)
Except when meeting with potential prospects and accounts this is an on-site full-time position.
We sell to mid-market and enterprise customers with on-premise infrastructure (eg: the F500).
We are dragging the entire world kicking and screaming into the year 2018 .... from the 1960s.